This cold treat is great, but you always have to leave the house to get one. Until now. The Frosty is actually quite easy to make at home. With just a few household dessert ingredients you can avoid drive-thru lines and make your very own Frosty!
WENDY’S CHOCOLATE FROSTY
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Nesquik drink powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cool whip
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Combine ice cream, Nesquik*, milk and cool whip in blender.
- Blend together ingredients for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add vanilla extract. *Additionally, if you want a more Frosty with more chocolate flavor, add another 1/4 cup of Nesquik here.
- Blend a final time. Serve in a tall glass and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Chef In Training