Easy 30 Minute Meals
This one-pot meal loaded with bacon and ranch flavor is sure to become a family favorite.
One-Pot Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pasta
Recipe from Pillsbury.com
10 min prep time
30 min total time
- 2 cups chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, softened
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, stir stock and ranch dressing mix with whisk until well blended.
- Add cream cheese; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cream cheese just starts to melt.
- Add chicken, pasta and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Heat to boiling. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat.
- Top with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- This one-pot meal is made easy using rotisserie chicken.
- Any of your favorite pastas, such as penne or gemelli, would work great for this recipe.
- For easy crumbled bacon, chop the bacon and cook in a skillet until crisp, or purchase precooked bacon pieces.