Quite the alluring cocktail, the Crème Brûlée Martini transforms a favorite dessert (Crème Brûlée) into a fantastic beverage. You can get the real deal at NYC’sBruno Jamais with Mixologist Benjamin Maury. The creamy custard and vanilla flavors are accented beautifully with a hard caramel garnish. Quite impressive.
Credits: Chef Ron
- 2 Parts Stoli Vanil
- 0.75 Parts Port of Crème Anglaise
- 1 Dash of Simple Syrup
- hard caramel for garnish (see photo)
- Blend the above ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake well and strain in a Martini Glass.
- Decorate with hard caramel.