Cheesecake Factory Asian Pear Martini
When making any martini, fill the glass with ice and water and let it sit while you mix up the drink in a shaker. A glass with a good chill on it is the first step to a great martini.
By Todd Wilbur
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 1 drink.
- 1 ounce Abolut Pears Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Sake
- 1/4 ounce Licor 43
- 4 ounces Pear Nectar
- 3/4 ounce Torani Passion Fruit Syrup
- Put a handful of ice in a martini glass, then add cold water so that the glass chills while you mix the cocktail.
- Add another handful of ice to a shaker.
- Add the ingredients for the martini to the shaker and give it a real good shake.
- Dump the ice water out of the martini glass.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass without the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of pear and serve.
If you can’t find Torani Passion Fruit Syrup, you can use 1/2 ounce simple syrup and 1 ounce of passion fruit juice. For the pear nectar, I used Kern’s but any brand will work.