You may make this straightforward peanut sauce recipe in simply 5 minutes! Candy and spicy, it is scrumptious as a dipping sauce and on noodles, salads, and extra.
This peanut sauce recipe is so tasty that you simply’ll need to eat it straight off a spoon! It has an incredible creamy texture, with a nutty, vibrant, and spicy taste from peanut butter, lime, and sriracha. The ingredient checklist is brief and candy, and you may stir it collectively in 5 minutes. Attempt it on peanut noodles, rice bowls, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls. You’ll be hooked!
Peanut Sauce Recipe Elements
Although this peanut sauce recipe attracts inspiration from Indonesian and Thai peanut sauce, it’s not meant to be an genuine model of these sauces by any means. Typically served as a dipping sauce for satay, Thai peanut sauce begins with entire peanuts reasonably than the peanut butter I exploit right here. It’s additionally sweeter and extra fragrant, incessantly made with coconut milk and/or crimson curry paste. You possibly can take a look at this Thai peanut sauce recipe for reference!
Against this, this Americanized sauce is smoother and extra savory. Right here’s what I exploit to make it:
- Peanut butter – Creamy pure peanut butter works finest right here. The smoother, the higher. Attempt subbing almond butter for a enjoyable twist!
- Rice vinegar and lime juice – For tangy taste. The vinegar’s acidity cuts the wealthy peanut butter properly, whereas the lime juice provides contemporary, vibrant taste.
- Sriracha – For warmth. Chile garlic sauce would work right here too!
- Tamari – It provides salty, savory taste. Sub soy sauce if you happen to don’t preserve tamari available. Make sure you hunt down licensed gluten-free tamari if you happen to want this recipe to be gluten-free.
- Toasted sesame oil – For nutty richness.
- Maple syrup – Its sweetness balances the wealthy, spicy, savory sauce.
- Recent ginger – It provides a refreshing kick.
- And water – To skinny the sauce to your required consistency.
Discover the entire recipe with measurements under.
How you can Make Peanut Sauce
This recipe is so easy to make!
Simply add all of the components to a medium mixing bowl…
…and whisk till clean!
If the sauce is simply too thick, add water to skinny it, 1 tablespoon at a time, till it reaches your required consistency. Season to style, and luxuriate in!
How you can Use Peanut Sauce
The sauce will preserve for as much as 5 days in an hermetic container within the fridge. You gained’t have any hassle sharpening it off! Creamy, savory, and vibrant, it’s tremendous versatile. Listed below are just a few of my favourite methods to make use of it:
How do you want to make use of peanut sauce? Let me know within the feedback!
Extra Favourite Sauces and Dressings
For those who love this recipe, attempt one in all these yummy sauces or dressings subsequent:
This peanut sauce recipe is tremendous straightforward to stir collectively—no blender or meals processor required! It is creamy, nutty, savory, and vibrant. We like it as a dipping sauce and on noodles, grain bowls, and extra.
- ½ cup creamy pure peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons contemporary lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated contemporary ginger
- 4 to six tablespoons water, as wanted
In a medium bowl, stir collectively the peanut butter, lime juice, rice vinegar, sriracha, tamari, sesame oil, maple syrup, ginger, and 4 tablespoons of the water. If the sauce is simply too thick, add extra water, 1 tablespoon at a time, till it reaches your required consistency.
Use as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or on peanut noodles. Discover further serving strategies within the weblog publish above.