This submit could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recreate the Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte at dwelling in minutes with simply 4 components. This selfmade model tastes precisely just like the one you get at shops.
Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte
An iced matcha latte is a creamy chilly drink that’s usually made with matcha powder, a sweetener, milk, and ice.
Matcha is inexperienced tea leaves which have been finely floor right into a powder. Matcha is combined with water or milk to create a drink.
At Dunkin’, the drink has 4 components, together with a sweetened matcha mix, scorching water, milk, and ice.
The pre-sweetened matcha mix is manufactured from simply sugar and matcha.
The identical sweetened matcha is used to make the recent Matcha Latte at Dunkin’.
RELATED: Finest Matcha Manufacturers for Lattes
- Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte is a relaxing drink made by combining pre-sweetened matcha, scorching water, milk, and ice.
- This copycat recipe is made with the identical matcha that Dunkin’ makes use of at its shops. Because it already incorporates sugar, there’s no want for added sweeteners.
- The recipe makes a 16-ounce serving, which is equal to a small measurement Dunkin’ drink.
RELATED: Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte Copycat Recipe
- Aiya Zen Cafe Mix Matcha
That is the pre-sweetened matcha that Dunkin’ makes use of to make all their matcha drinks.
Heat water is used to simply dissolve the matcha powder so there aren’t any clumps. Use filtered water in the event you can.
Dunkin’ makes use of complete milk for its iced matcha latte, however you possibly can substitute any milk you want.
Filtered water makes the most effective tasting ice so use that if doable.
For full components and directions, scroll right down to see the recipe.
- Mix matcha powder and scorching water in a cup.
- Stir to totally dissolve.
- Pour in milk and stir.
- Add ice.
Solely 4 components are wanted to make this copycat drink.
The mix of sweetened matcha with water, milk, and ice provides you an identical taste because the Dunkin’ iced matcha latte. No separate sweetener is required for the reason that matcha mix already incorporates sugar.
Make it dairy-free.
To make this a dairy-free drink, you possibly can swap the entire milk for plant-based choices resembling oat milk.
Iced matcha latte is a caffeinated drink.
Since matcha powder is comprised of inexperienced tea leaves, this drink does comprise caffeine. Matcha is much less caffeinated than espresso, however in the event you’re delicate to it, you might wish to take into account a caffeine-free drink.
RELATED: Iced Matcha
Questions You Could Have
By itself, matcha has a vegetal, generally bitter taste. When mixed with milk as a matcha latte, it’s additionally creamy and frivolously candy.
Dunkin’ usually makes use of complete milk, however you possibly can ask in your matcha latte to be made with different choices, together with plant-based milks.
Sure, the matcha mix that Dunkin’ makes use of is sweetened so its matcha lattes all comprise sugar.
Plain matcha is simply floor inexperienced tea, whereas sweetened matcha consists of that, plus sugar.
Need to save this recipe to Pinterest for later? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!
Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte Copycat Recipe
Recreate the Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte at dwelling in minutes with simply 4 components. This copycat recipe tastes precisely just like the one in shops.
- Aiya Zen Cafe Mix Matcha is the pre-sweetened matcha that Dunkin’ makes use of to make all their matcha drinks.
- Dunkin makes use of complete milk for its iced matcha latte, however you substitute any milk you want. To make this a dairy-free drink, you possibly can swap the entire milk for plant-based choices resembling oat milk.
- No separate sweetener is required for the reason that matcha mix already incorporates sugar.
- Prime with whipped cream to make your iced matcha latte further wealthy.
- Chilly foam would additionally give your drink a decadent end. Go along with a matcha chilly foam to double down on the inexperienced tea taste or a strawberry chilly foam for a pleasant, fruity kick.
Energy: 265 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 20g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fats: 3g | Ldl cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 549mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1343IU | Calcium: 456mg | Iron: 3mg