Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites with ham are nice for a hearty breakfast. These stuffed biscuits with ham, egg, and cheese are simple to make with refrigerated biscuit dough and are positive to be a favourite.
This put up accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes Dunkin Stuffed Biscuit Bites With Ham So Good?
Gotta eat on the run? These stuffed biscuits make the proper handheld breakfast. Whether or not you might be on the way in which to the workplace or sending your children off to highschool, a few these stuffed biscuits present greater than sufficient gasoline to start out the time without work proper!
Filled with eggs, cheese, and ham, these biscuits aren’t solely filling however style scrumptious! And in contrast to breakfast sandwiches, they keep sizzling and received’t crumble.
Why These Are the Good Make-Forward Breakfast?
Moreover the portability issue, Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites With Ham are the final word make-ahead breakfast as a result of they freeze superbly, and you warmth them in minutes within the microwave. Bake a batch, and also you’ll all the time have an excellent breakfast on the go or at house.
Breakfast Stuffed Biscuits Components
To make these fast breakfast bites, you’ll want:
- Floor black pepper
- Half & Half
- Salted butter
- Cooked ham, diced
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuit dough
When you can’t discover Pillsbury Grands biscuit dough, you need to use any model of extra-large refrigerated biscuit dough for this recipe.
The right way to Make Stuffed Biscuit Bites
To arrange the eggs:
- Use a hand mixer or whisk to combine collectively all however one of many eggs in a mixing bowl together with salt, floor black pepper, and half & half.
- Warmth a non-stick pan over medium warmth.
- Soften the salted butter within the pan.
- Pour the egg combination into the pan. Stir with a rubber spatula till you’ve gentle scrambled eggs.
- Add the diced ham and one-half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Stir till the cheese melts, take away the pan from the warmth, and put aside.
To stuff the biscuits:
- Flour the work floor.
- Roll out a bit of biscuit dough right into a spherical disk at the least twice the dimensions of the unique.
- Place a spoonful of the scrambled egg combination into the middle of the rolled-out biscuit dough. Sprinkle the eggs with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Carry the sides to the center and pinch to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining items of biscuit dough.
To complete the Dunkin stuffed biscuit bites:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Flippantly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Place the stuffed biscuits seam-side down onto the baking sheet.
- Whisk the remaining egg with water and brush the tops and sides of the stuffed biscuits.
- Bake the stuffed biscuits within the oven for quarter-hour.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature or serve heat.
What to Serve With Dunkin Stuffed Biscuits
What else would you want apart from a big cup of sizzling espresso or iced espresso and a few breakfast stuffed biscuits to start out your time without work the proper approach? Oh, yeah. Hash browns or a couple of tater tots would make breakfast further particular.
The right way to Retailer Stuffed Biscuit Bites From Dunkin
Retailer cooled stuffed biscuits in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days.
If you wish to freeze them, allow them to cool to room temperature after which place them on a cooling rack over a rimmed baking tray. Pop the baking tray into the freezer for about three hours. As soon as the stuffed biscuits are frozen, wrap them individually in plastic and put them in an hermetic container within the freezer. The stuffed biscuits ought to final about two months.
What Is the Greatest Option to Reheat These Stuffed Biscuits?
One of the best ways of reheating thawed biscuit bites is within the oven:
- Take away the biscuit bites you need to reheat from the fridge and permit them to return as much as room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the stuffed biscuits on a baking tray and canopy the baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Reheat the biscuit bites for eight to 10 minutes or till heat.
You may reheat frozen stuffed biscuits within the microwave:
- Put one biscuit chunk on a microwavable plate and canopy it with a paper towel.
- Warmth at 50 % energy for 90 seconds or till the biscuit is sizzling. Wait a couple of minute till consuming to make sure there aren’t any warmth spots.
Extra Dunkin Donuts Copycat Recipes
Favourite Copycat Quick Meals Breakfast Recipes
Take a look at extra of my simple breakfast recipes and the very best copycat quick meals recipes on CopyKat!
Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites with Ham
You may make Dunkin ham, egg, and cheese stuffed biscuit bites at house with this simple copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 7 eggs divided use
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon floor black pepper
- ½ cup half and half
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese hand shredded from a block
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 bundle (8ct) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Warmth a skillet over medium warmth.
Mix 6 eggs, salt, pepper, and half and half in a bowl. Whisk properly.
Add butter to the skillet. As soon as melted, add the eggs. Prepare dinner till scrambled, then add ham and ½ of the shredded cheese.
Flippantly flour a piece floor. Roll every biscuit dough flat.
Place shredded cheese and a spoonful of scrambled eggs to the middle of every biscuit spherical.
Collect the sides of the dough over the middle and pinch to seal. Place the dough ball seam facet down on the ready baking sheet.
Whisk 1 egg with water to make an egg wash.
Brush every biscuit with egg wash.
Bake for quarter-hour.
Energy: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fats: 14g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 0.03g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 491IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 1mg