Diageo has unveiled its 2023 Distillers Version Assortment, an assemblage of six limited-edition Single Malt Scotch whiskies from a few of Scotland’s most iconic distilleries.
The Distiller Version Assortment is an annual launch of uncommon Single Malt Scotch whiskies which are double-matured in various kinds of cask wooden, chosen to enrich the traits of every mature whisky. The ending course of creates a definite taste, making every Distiller’s Version marque a very bespoke providing.
To honor the preciousness of the liquids, just one batch of every whisky is produced per yr. The most recent assortment takes issues one step additional, that includes a brand new label design for every malt, which includes stylistic components consultant of every distillery and its core expressions.
The Distillers Version collection options the next six Single Malts from throughout Scotland:
- Oban Distillers Version (ABV: 43%; SRP: $95.00)
- The graceful Oban, delicately paired with Montilla Fino-seasoned casks for a candy creamy-smooth enhancement to the fruity and salty Oban model.
- Talisker Distillers Version (ABV: 45.8%; SRP: $85.00)
- The enriched Talisker, Amoroso-seasoned casks impart a splendidly rounded and luscious, fruity sweetness, complementing the acquainted crisp, dry peat-smoke and pepperiness.
- Lagavulin Distillers Version (ABV: 43%; SRP: $125.00)
- The mighty Lagavulin, by which the wealthy sweetness from Pedro Ximenez-seasoned casks is fantastically built-in with the crescendo of darkish smokiness, salt and oak-spice.
- Cragganmore Distillers Version (ABV: 40%; SRP: $85.00)
- The juicy Cragganmore, port-seasoned casks construct candy wine and fruity complexity, balanced with oaky vanilla spices and a touch of cocoa.
- Dalwhinnie Distillers Version (ABV: 43%; SRP: $90.00)
- The unique Dalwhinnie, by which satisfying hints of tropical fruits and peppery spices, mix seamlessly with heat nuts and honey utilizing Oloroso-seasoned casks.
- Glenkinchie Distillers Version (ABV: 43%; SRP: $85.00)
- The delicate Glenkinchie is completed in Amontillado-seasoned casks. Putting a stability between mild grape sweetness and warming wood-spice with hints of wealthy dried fruits.
“We’re proud to introduce the newest Distillers Version line-up, a set created to rejoice a few of Diageo’s most interesting Single Malt Scotch Whiskies and their distilleries,” mentioned Hannah Todd, Director of Single Malt Whiskies Portfolio at Diageo. “The gathering has a protracted historical past devoted to its ageing course of and craftsmanship, making it the proper present to commemorate particular moments with. Whether or not celebrating a vacation, gifting a cherished one, or toasting to an important day, the Distillers Version assortment has a liquid for each sort of particular person in your life.”
For extra details about the Diageo 2023 Distillers Version Assortment, head over to Diageo’s official whisky web site.