The cucumber feta salad recipe is a cool and refreshing switchover from salad greens.
This colorfully crunchy salad is the proper mix of sliced cucumbers and crimson onions, feta cheese, and recent herbs all combined in a tangy French dressing!
This will likely be your summer season go-to salad that everybody will love!
A Recent Bowl of Goodness
- Summer season is the proper time for refreshing non-lettuce salads like this cucumber feta salad.
- This straightforward recipe will be made as much as 3 days forward and is ideal for events or picnics.
- Cucumber feta salad is low-carb, low-calorie, and filled with taste.
- It’s versatile sufficient to go along with a flowery steak dinner or just grilled burgers and fries.
Elements in Cucumber Feta Salad
This recipe has so many choices for variations, it’s like a brand new recipe each time!
Cucumbers – English cucumbers or mini cucumbers are ideally suited as they don’t should be peeled and the seeds are small. If utilizing subject cucumbers, you may peel them and scrape out the seeds with a spoon in the event you’d like.
Onion – Crimson onions gained’t overpower the salad, slice them thinly. In the event you don’t have crimson, you should use white and even inexperienced onions.
Feta – Crumbled feta is nice on this salad. You may swap in your favourite cheeses like mozzarella (bocconcini) or gorgonzola crumbles.
Dressing – Any mixture of oil and vinegar can be utilized on this recipe. Recent herbs are greatest; test the recipe notes for utilizing dried herbs. If time is brief, use a bottle of Greek French dressing dressing.
- Add kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, capers, and chopped mint for a Greek salad impressed dish.
Easy methods to Make Cucumber Feta Salad
- In a big bowl, combine the dressing elements (as per recipe under).
- Add the sliced cucumbers and onions. Toss to mix, cowl, and chill till able to serve.
- Stir and sprinkle with feta earlier than serving.
Storing Leftover Salad
- Preserve leftover cucumber feta salad in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- Drain the salad in a colander, stir, and refresh the seasonings earlier than serving.
Extra Salad Recipes
Did your loved ones get pleasure from this Cucumber Feta Salad? In that case, go away a ranking and remark under!
Cucumber Feta Salad
Cucumber Feta Salad is a cool and refreshing dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Slice the cucumbers ¼-inch thick. If utilizing an English cucumber, reduce the slices into quarters.
Add the cucumbers and sliced onion to the bowl and toss to mix. Refrigerate for not less than half-hour or as much as 4 hours.
Stir and sprinkle with feta cheese earlier than serving. Garnish with further herbs if desired.
Recent herbs add the very best taste and are really useful on this salad.
For added taste, a small clove of minced garlic will be added to the dressing.
This salad will be made forward of time and saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
Energy: 177 | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 11g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.