Revealed on January 3, 2015
In the event you’ve enrolled in a plan and paid your first month’s premium, congratulations! Your enrollment is full.
In the event you haven’t paid it but, don’t wait. Observe the directions out of your insurer about how and when to make your first premium cost. Take cautious be aware of the date the cost is due and you’ll want to ship your cost by then. In the event you don’t, it’s possible you’ll lose your protection.
When you’ve paid your premium, keep in mind to:
- Evaluate your member card or different supplies your plan sends you.
- Determine who will present your care by reviewing your plan’s 2015 supplier listing.
- Contact your plan with any questions or when you don’t obtain a member card.
Listed below are some further recommendations on your Market enrollment:
- You possibly can overview your protection anytime. Simply log in to your account and click on in your utility. You’ll see a abstract on the My Protection web page, the place you will discover extra particulars about your enrollment and plan advantages.
- You’ve gotten sure rights and protections while you enroll in a plan via the Market, together with the fitting to get plan info and emergency care.
- In the event you contact your plan and so they aren’t displaying that you just enrolled, strive once more in 2-3 days. It’d take a while so that you can seem of their techniques whereas we replace Market enrollment information.
Need assistance? Contact the Market Name Middle at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325).
Leave a Reply